Who We Are
Jacksonville Onslow Economic Development, Inc. (JOED), a 501(c)6 non-profit organization founded in January of 1970. The "Committee of 100" is a partnership of investors comprised of Businesses, Individuals and Government, and operates the JOED office located in the Commerce Center.
The mission of Jacksonville Onslow Economic Development and the Committee of 100 is to stimulate, encourage and promote economic development in Onslow County and its municipalities. We strive to accomplish this through the recruitment of new business and investment, the creation of new jobs and assisting in the retention and expansion of our existing business and industry.
1. Confidential site selection and relocation assistance for prospective industry
2. Client specific demographic and community research
3. Building/land inventory with professional site visits
4. Comprehensive introduction to the Onslow County community
5. On-going assistance and support for existing businesses and industry
6. Established network of individuals, business, government, and civic leaders fostering economic development